I think I knew I was a full-fledged adult when I started sympathizing more with all the villains in movies and tv shows than with the good guys.
Or maybe I’m just a villain.
You’re so sweet to say so… thank you so much!
"That was great."
"This sucks.""And not in a positive, life-affirming way."
It’s you. It will always be you.
If your tv show has male and female (or male/male, female/female) leads, I will ship it. I ship everything. Straight, gay and everything in between. I'll ship it no matter how hard the writers try to deter it for the sake of keeping the show 'realistic'. I watch tv to escape reality.
I never understood those people who get angry because we can’t just let characters be platonic. They feel we’re all 13-year-old girls who can’t grow up and realize that men and women can be friends. Yes…in reality that’s true. But this isn’t reality; it’s tv. We shouldn’t be taking it so seriously.
I mean, you’re watching a tv show/movie that most likely includes situations that are unrealistic anyway. Even shows based in reality (cop shows, medical shows, etc) are generally unrealistic. So you’re going to argue about the ‘realism’ of me shipping two characters when the overall plot of the movie revolves around wizards and witches? Really?
So stop trying to deter me. That includes you, writers of said tv shows/movies. I’ll ship it if I want to.
There needs to be a button on my dash that works like a spam filter and every time someone I follow posts Brian/Michael it just automatically gets sent there so i never have to see it or know their shame.
In the middle of a web design job when this happens:
Client: I love the animated picture that you made of the logo on the bottom of the page, but when I printed out the image to show my husband, it wasn’t animating. I think that needs to be fixed. I’d like to be able to send out the newsletters soon with it.
(To myself): Is this bitch for real?? Yeah, I’ll go hop on a train to fucking Hogwarts and find some wizards and witches and shit who will help me get your PRINTED IMAGE to animate on paper.
I’m not going to respond for a while. I’m hoping her common-fucking-sense will kick in and she’ll respond back having realized what she just said. I really need that to happen in order to restore my faith in humanity. I simply don’t think I could take having to try to explain it to her.
I just… I can’t even…
Things I know about Tumblr.:
- I’ve never seen a Hunger Games set have less than 1000 notes. I mean… never. I’m going to add a hunger games tag to this post. Maybe every post.
- Every time I see a Mickey Milkovich set, I think, “Dude, I don’t care how badass you try to seem on this show, you will never not be fucking Stucky on Law and Order SVU.”
- Gorgeous actresses who have never had to struggle for beauty in there lives will always have a set with some quote from them talking about how they’re different and unique and strong or brave for being nerdy/ugly/not caring about their weight, or other such contrivances that make no sense coming from a beautiful girl who has no idea what the hell she’s talking about.
- Gay. Everything’s gay.
- And that’s okay.
- Game of Thrones posts are rampant at certain times of the year, and are always pretty. Not enough gay, though.
- Supernatural will never ever have a set about the actual plotline of a show. Only about the brothers or the angel dude, or more gay… because it’s tumblr.
- I’ll never have to watch any of these shows because the sets have basically explained the entire show to me.
"Is that a thing of beauty or what?"A joy forever…"
Omg. That’s one of the nicest comments ever. ::blushes:: Thank you!
And that’s what’s happened, huh? You love him, don’t you?
…I thought so.